About St. Marcus K3 Childcare
There are four K3 childcare classrooms, with a lead and support teacher in each room. Classroom sizes are between 17-18 students to optimize children’s learning potential.
Our program is full days Monday-Friday. Limited 1/2 day part-time option is available (upon request). For more information, click here.
We believe children…
· Are redeemed by their Savior Jesus
· Are made in the image of God and loved by Him; created for a purpose
· Learn best in a safe and caring environment
· Learn at their own developmental pace
· Learn through play and experience
Open enrollment begins February 1, 2019. St. Marcus K3 childcare program is licensed by the State of Wisconsin. The program has received a 4 Star **** Rating with Young Star.
The K3 childcare program is not part of the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program. The program is rate-based. However, the program accepts Wisconsin Shares Childcare Subsidy. Childcare Authorization will need to be assigned to St. Marcus before your child starts.
Seats are limited and in high demand and are on a first-come, first-served basis. Please read all directions carefully to better your chances of obtaining a seat in our K3 childcare classrooms. Children enrolling for the 2019-2020 calendar year must be 3 years old by September 1st and toilet trained.
What do I need to enroll?
· Have child’s original birth certificate with you
· Have child’s immunization records with you
· If you are not the child’s parent, you must have legal documentation showing you are the guardian
· A parent or legal guardian must sign a contract by coming to St. Marcus North Campus (2669 N Richards St) starting Feb 1st at 7:00 am. 1st come, 1st served
· Pay a $25.00 non-refundable registration fee (Cash, Credit Card, or Money Order ONLY)
Then what happens?
· A confirmation letter will be mailed to you within 60 days after you enroll.
· Additional paperwork will be mailed to you in early July. This paperwork needs to be completed and returned during home visits in July/early August.
· Acceptance is contingent on a parent’s attendance at a St. Marcus parent meeting in August, the Thursday or Saturday of the week before school starts.
What happens if all of the seats are gone?
· There are a limited number of seats available for the K3 childcare program at St. Marcus
· When all of the seats are filled, a waiting list will be started for parents who want their child to be in the St. Marcus K3 childcare program -that list will be available on this page of the website
For any questions about K3 Childcare enrollment, please contact Rachel Guenther: (call 414-403-8959 or email Rachel.Guenther@stmarcus.org)