A great set of summer school programs are coming to St. Marcus.
We encourage parents to choose the program that best meets the needs of their family.
Title Summer School:
If your child participates in the Title program during the school year, they will be invited to attend the Title Summer School (fliers coming soon in backpack folders). The school will focus on math and reading skills and will be taught by our friendly Title teachers.
Center for Urban Teaching (CfUT) Summer School:
St. Marcus partners with the Center for Urban Teaching to offer summer school. Students will be offered breakfast & lunch and classes will focus on math and reading skills. There will be recess and fun activities interwoven into the day.
• Who Can Attend? Summer school is open to ALL St. Marcus students (Main, North and Harambee Campuses) that are enrolled for the 2023-2024 school year in K5-4th grades.
• Dates: July 6, 2023 - Aug 1, 2023
• 7:30 am – 2:00 pm Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fri. (Breakfast and Lunch included)
• 7:30 am – 1:00 pm Wednesdays (Breakfast and Lunch included)
• Location: Hosted at the North Campus
• Cost: There is no cost to attend summer school; however, students are required to wear a uniform. A uniform consists of the summer school t-shirt and regular uniform bottoms (pants, skirts, etc.), shoes, and socks. A minimum of 1 summer school uniform t-shirt must be purchased for $5. This is a non-refundable cost.
• How to Register: Registration is open and seats are limited. Visit https://cfut.org/enroll-in-